Educated youngsters from the weaker economic background especially those living below poverty line (BPL) in India struggle to get right employment opportunities due to lack of necessary skills including computer skills, communication and presentation skills, etc. These less privileged children attend school with extreme difficulty with no or limited parental support most of the times in an unconducive school environment. Facing unemployment after receiving education with multifarious problems pushes these children into menial jobs and utter hopelessness. Viewing the plight of these children demotivates other children from this economically weak section of the society to study and thus thrust them into child labour.
Proposed Solution:Help the children from weak economic section of the society get rid of vicious circle of poverty by improving their chances of placement opportunities through computer education and skill development.
- Impart Computer Literacy through certified training program
- Develop soft skills including Communication, Confidence building, Personality Development
Details of the Project:Project Site: Agra City focusing on slums semi-urban and villages Khaspur, Manoharpur, Bahdarpur, Nagla Talfi, Lal Gadi, Sikandarpur and many others Project Duration: 5 months (for basic computer literacy and excel) 8 months (for complete MS Office and Tally course) Fund needed: INR 8,00,000
- Step1: Computer Literacy including operating computers, exploring internet for searching material relevant to their work area and job sites, data feeding in excel, MS Office and tally (only for students who are interested in accounts and management)
- Step2: Building Communication skills, personality development and confidence building
- Step3: Assist in job placement through our social network and registering them on job sites